Monday, December 5, 2016

English Language Challenges

Hi everyone! today I talk to you about of my class of English and its four courses that I took.
I have told them, that I did not have a good education in the elementary education about English, and for this the English of University was an opportunity for learn everything that I did not I learn…. But… it was not what was waiting, because, I do not know if it is for the program or a bad system but I have spoken with classmates that I shared the courses of English, and they share the opinion that University's English is very poor or the system of learn is bad. So, I feel that I know exactly that I know in the school.

Imagen relacionada
Specifically, the blogs, it has allowed me to improve my vocabulary and draft, however, it is not a very attractive dynamic, because you can do the blog in our house, and we do other thing in the class, to take advantage of the resources that a class can give you and that are not available in the home.

I think that to reduce the workgroups at the expense of a teacher is a good idea, since it is much more personalized and who we go in disadvantage we can progress.
Out of the English classes, it serves me for the subjects that have papers in English, like also in my daily life to understand letters of music, and since the language has been widely disseminated there are several announcements in some parts, I can understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment