Thursday, November 17, 2016

Hi to everyone again...

Today I will talk to you about of postgraduate course that I would consider study in the foreign.
I have not an especially goal about of future studies apart of finish my actual career, and have a work that have relations of public administration, I have other intentions. But, if I have the opportunity of travel to other country in the foreign, I apart of useful of enjoy the place, and to cross the most possible, I would have the intention of learn the language.

The language has been a challenge always… and I have proposed learn, does not matter how hard it is for me.

It is for this, that before of go to the country in the foreign to study, first I going to learn a language…. Especially English… It is a language that since the primary, I had not a good base and this has followed me since now.

I think that learn English is crucial, because if I do not understand what people are talking to me, I think that learn or have classes of something technical would be really difficult. Maybe I’ll like to do some English Course. It could be useful too cause, as I said in my video, I would like to dedicated myself to work (in the future) to tourism.

Well, that is all… I see you soon !

Resultado de imagen para ingles

No comments:

Post a Comment