Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Future Job

Hi to everyone again, I am glad much that again they visit my blog. Today I talk you about of my future job, that is, the future job that I wish…


Despite that today I am studying public administration, I have a wish, a dream… Really I would like to live in the south of Chile, and to achieve this, I think work a onetime to save money to begin a business tied to the tourism.  The idea, is to deliver a service from housing up to adventures for the sector.  But for this I need from a lot of effort and work…. and money!

Resultado de imagen para pensando
I have thought in some places, for example, Valdivia, Puerto Montt, Hornopirén, Puerto Varas, Chiloé… and others cities and peoples, that are wonderful.
Something that has me very satisfied is that my dad is very enthusiasm with idea, and he proposed me work whit me when I begin my business.


I think that this business will allow me enjoy of the nature, live in the place that always I have dreamed, to move away from the stress of the capital, the pollution, it will allow me to enjoy the complete day, and not to live purified, since it is the bustle of the capital.

Well,  in this I hope to work to future, and you?

1 comment: