My favorite
Singer
Hi! Today
I talk about of my favorite singer, despite that I am not a person that have
fanaticism to things, celebrates or important dates, only like me some tendencies.
In this case, I going to tell about to Ricardo Arjona and his style of
music.
I usually listen to romantic music, it
relaxes me and like me because its letter is very nice.
My favorite exponent, Arjona, had sing so
reflexive, despite that some people dislike his music, because talk generally about
love and situations a few prissy, but talk about social topics, too, for
example, racism, homosexually, immigration, religion, psychology, etc. But all people
are different and we have different preference.
Well, already you advert….. I tell you
about Arjona..
His true name is Edgar Ricardo Arjona Morales;
he is singer that writes his own songs and musician. He was born in Guatemala, on
January 21, 1964; and his songs they go ballads, Latin pop, rock, rock pop,
between others. The Arjona’s inspiration was born in authors since Pablo Neruda
and Gabriel Garcia Marquez. He has had a very successful career, his disc are
very recognized around all Latin community.
This is quite per today, there in the comments;
tell me the one who is your favorite singer?
I don't like his music, it makes people cut their veins hahahahaha
ReplyDelete