Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Best Vacation Ever

The past winter holidays, I went to visit my family that live in the south of Chile, I went to see  my cousins, uncles and friends.
They have always recived me to stay at their home. When I went, we did countryside stuff, for example feed the animals (cows, pigs, hens), sometimes, we milked cows... Also, where they're living, is a coastal area, so, we went fishing to a nearby lake.

Resultado de imagen para hornopiren

So, sometimes, with my cousin went to the country's center in bike... is very dificult arrive, because there are many hills, but when we return is like flying.

They have boats, they do tourism; we moved chilean and foreigners and we took them to nearby thermal baths. Here, tourists can take a bath in hot water that is warmed naturally. Is always sure that all the people will return home satisfied. 

Last but no least.... the food. The most delicious southern food... You can see, feel and taste all the fondness of southern people in their food. Maybe you have listened about the typical food, for example: "milcao", "chapalele", "cancato", "curanto en hoyo", "cordero al palo"..... Already I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Resultado de imagen para chapalele

No comments:

Post a Comment