Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A country I would like to visit



I would like to travel to Egypt, because I like the classic culture and I would enjoy know the pyramids. If I could go, I would visit the most emblematic places, like the "Valley of Kings" or "Great sphinx of Guiza" and in general the ancient Egypt. 

Resultado de imagen para valley of the kings


One of the advantages of this place is that it is very touristic, so it is adapted to receive a lot of people in comfortable places. I do not know if I would live in there. It depends; I would have to know it first as a tourist to can decide it.
About studies is the same, so.


About Egypt, I know that it is a very important place for the archaeology and for the history in general of the human been, for been home of one of the most ancient cultures in the world.

Resultado de imagen para egypt

Also, I hope travel soon, I think in travel before of finish my career, because after, I will have to work and  I can't go out to abroad


No comments:

Post a Comment