Summer
Vacation (Holidays)
Hi! Today I
talk to you about of my future summer vacations that I really need with urgency,
this semester have been really hard, all the test, activities and investigation
have diminished to only two months, with all academic stress.
I only hope
to enjoy my vacations, work, save money, and going to the beach or countryside,
or anywhere far from the city.
I have thought
in work for first save money, for this, a dear friend obtains for me, a job in
the municipal swimming pool of MaipĂș, as lifeguard, because I have certificates
of the first aids and courses of swimming.
After this,
I thing enjoy my money, and will travel to the beach as first option, I really
love a beach that always went when I was child; “Punta de Tralca”. I like this
side, because combine the forests, hill and beach, so you can to cross the
forests in the morning, ride a horse, or to go out to run or only to walk. And
in the afternoon, go to the beach to swimming and few more late, you can see
the sunset. …….And obviously, in the night you can go to the disc and pub, and
enjoy the night life of “El Quisco”, or of some beaches that are near, for
example; “Algarrobo”, “El Tabo”, “Isla Negra”.
In this
vacations, I would like share with my family, especially in “Punta de TRalca”
because is a side full of family memories, but I would like share with my
friends, too.
I think Isla Negra is such a beautiful place!!
ReplyDeleteI used to spend my summer vacations at Algarrobo, I like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteohh! In what region is it? I hope it's very relaxing!!
ReplyDelete