My hobbies
Hi, today I’ll
talk to you about my hobby that I do in my free time and something I like to
do.
Since this year,
12 of September, I entered to Firefighters and it has turned in my hobby. But
it is more than a hobby, because it implies responsibility, compromise and
social vocation.
In these months
I have had to left commitment and things that I like to do for enjoy my free
time, without worries. But I decided be
part of noble labor.
Since I entered,
I have to fulfill obligations. I have to participate in all “Academies”, that
are days where all the members of the company have to do training, exercise debilities
and strengthen the teamwork; sometimes we cut some cars that donate some
companies of scrap and practice rescue of persons in a situation of accident,
too.
Also, I have to accomplish
with a night guard, every 2 weeks, because our company has 3 guards, 2 of men
and 1 of women, so, 2 weeks the guard is of men, and 1 week is of women. The
guard consist in accomplish with a schedule, in the week is from 00:00 up to
6:00. So I sleep all the week in the company, where we wait help to people
during the night.
Also, I go there
all days that I can. We have installations where I can study, so I generally
after university I go to the company.
Well, this is for
today… see you soon
What a great hobby, congratulations! 10-4
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi tamara, it is a beautiful and interesting hobbies, I hope that enjoy this activity
ReplyDeleteRegards!